We offer 90-days Part and Labor Limited Warranty. If we fix an appliance and it malfunctions again in the next 3 months following the original repair, we will return for free and determine the cause of the problem. If the malfunction has anything to do with the original repair, we will fix it for free. If the machine has the same problem for another reason, we will treat the repair as if we had diagnosed both problems at the same time and will price it accordingly. You pay the same amount had we made the complete diagnosis on the first trip to your house.
To claim a warranty repair and book a time, please download, fill out and sign the form below and upload it using the form below. Our office will contact you as soon as possible.
- The warranty does not apply to any other parts on the replaced by Cooper Fix Appliance Repair.
- The warranty will not be valid if you encounter the same problem again for which a replacement part will need to be purchased.
- The warranty does not cover clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not take effect in a case of wrong usage, and/or any damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the user.
- The warranty will not take effect if any foreign objects enter the pumps, motors, or any other mechanical parts in the appliance.
- The warranty does not cover your appliance after it passed 90 days.